Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Founding Fathers

I have been reading about our country's founding fathers and am amazed by their words. The venerable John Adams and Thomas Jefferson had a "disdain for indolence" and a clear vision as true leaders.
It is so fun to learn about the events that took place in Boston, Philadelphia, New York, and Washington DC because I get to visit these places for work. As I read, I constantly think, "oh, there is a electrical distributor right down the street from that historical site." It is really, really fun to live in this part of the United States!

2 comments:

Shawni said...

Miss you tal. Let's talk tomorrow...

Linda said...

Tal, I love that you're always learning! I promise to find that CD set of "Team of Rivals". Now that you know all about the founding fathers, you can move on to Abraham Lincoln. It's so GREAT! Congrats on being fertile soil for learning! You're the best!
Mom